The Ministry of Tourism has won the First Prize in the category of TV Cinema Spot at the prestigious international Golden City Gate Tourism Awards 2019
- The Golden City Gate Tourism Multi-media Awards are given annually in various categories related to the Tourism and Hospitality sectors.
- The ‘Golden City Gate’ is a creative multi-media international competition for countries, cities, regions and hotels.
- The awards were received by Shri Yogendra Tripathi, Secretary.
- Following promotional films/television commercials produced by the Ministry as part of its Incredible India 2.0 Campaign received the awards:
- Yogi of the Racetrack
- The Reincarnation of Mr. and Mrs. Jones
- Sanctuary in Paris
- Maharani of Manhattan and
- The Masala Master Chef