Sino-Indian Digital Collaboration Plaza (SIDCOP):UPSC IAS Exam
The Sino-Indian Digital Collaboration Plaza (SIDCOP) has been launched by the National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM).
- The Sino-Indian Digital Collaboration Plaza (SIDCOP) is an initiative to br ing Indian IT companies and Chinese enterprises closer to each other on a single AI enabled platform.
- This is a partnership by National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) with Municipal Governments of Guiyang and Dalian.
- Indian IT enterprises are world renowned for their expertise in business transformation and operational optimization by using IT tools in complex business environments.
- SIDCOP, which is a boundary-less marketplace offers this opportunity for Chinese enterprises in order to assist them in operational optimization and adopting industry best practices in business solutions.
- This platform could be useful to connect with top providers from India and help Chinese enterprises source the right solution providers for their projects.