PARIVESH (Pro-Active and Responsive facilitation by Interactive,Virtuous and Environmental Single-window Hub)
An ambitious web-based single-window system PARIVESH (Pro-Active and Responsive facilitation by Interactive,Virtuous and Environmental Single-window Hub) will be rolled-out at state levels by January 15, bringing an end to the clearance nightmare for entrepreneurs.It has already been implemented at the Central level, while various States starting from Gujarat will begin to implement the scheme by January 15.
- “PARIVESH” is a workflow based application, based on the concept of web architecture.
- It has been rolled out for onlinesubmission, monitoring and management of proposals submitted by Project Proponents to the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MOEFCC), as well as to the State Level Environmental Impact Assessment Authorities (SEIAA), to seek various types of clearances (e.g. Environment, Forest, Wildlife and Coastal Regulation Zone Clearances) from Central, State and district-level authorities.
- The system has been designed, developed and hosted by the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, with technical support from National Informatics Centre, (NIC), New Delhi.
- It automates the entire process of submitting the application and tracking the status of such proposals at each stage of processing.
- The facility of Geographic Information System (GIS) interface will help them in analyzing the proposal efficiently, automatic alerts (via SMS and emails) at important stages to the concerned officers, committee members and higher authorities to check the delays if any.