Check CSIR NET Result 2018 December
CSIR NET Result December 2018 -CSIR(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research) has declared revised CSIR NET Result December 2018 for the lectureship on November 10, 2019. Those candidates who appeared exam must be eagerly waiting for their CSIR NET Result 2018 come out. Candidates can check result from this page as per roll number list of successful candidates given at csirhrdg.res.in.
CSIR NET December Result 2018
The aspirants who have qualified the examination can continue research work as Junior Research Fellow or can apply for Lecturer in college and universities.
|CSIR NET Result December 2018||Important Dates|
|Date of CSIR NET December 2018 Exam||16 Dec 2017|
|Declaration of CSIR NET Result 2018 December||April 3, 2019|
Check CSIR NET Result December 2018 from below
The candidates with following roll numbers have been declared successful in the category under which their roll numbers appear subject to the condition of their fulfilling all the notified eligibility criteria(s) for the test.
CSIR NET December Answer Key 2018
|Exam Date||Question Papers||Answer Keys|
|Dec 2018||Chemical Sciences A B CEarth Sciences A B CLife Sciences A B C|
Mathematical Sciences A B C
Physical Sciences A B C
|Chemical SciencesEarth Sciences|
CSIR NET Expected Cut off
To select the qualified candidates, CSIR will determine a cutoff. It will be the lowest acceptable score and the candidates who will score more than it will be awarded JRF or Lectureship.
For Junior Research Fellowship
To Get CSIR NET Qualifying Certificate
To get it, the candidates will have to send attested/self-attested photocopies of the following, for verification purpose.
- Class 10th certificate as a proof of date of birth
- Degree/provisional degree of qualifying exam/M. Sc. or equivalent degree
- Final marksheet with the required percentage of marks
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- OBC candidates need to submit latest OBC caste certificate (Non-creamy layer) as per format given in NCBC website.
- Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped candidates have to submia t certificate as per Govt. of India rules.
- If a candidate applied under Result Awaited (RA) category then they need to submit the required documents only after completion of their requisite qualification.
- Those who applied under Bachelor’s Degree will be eligible for Fellowship as per the clause 2.2 of our notification.
Address: Shri Ashish Bahuguna, Section Officer, Certificate Section, HRD Group, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue Road, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012.