MVI(Motor Vehicle Inspector) 2019 Answer Key, Question Paper, Solutions (Now Available) – Get here
MVI-Motor Vehicle Inspector 2019 exam Answer Key, Question Paper in pdf formate available now on this website you can download from below. West Bengal Public Service Commission conducted Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam on 7th April 2019.
The answer key of MVI 2019 exam comprises of correct answers to all the questions asked in the exam. As per WBPSC marking scheme, for the correct answer in preliminary Exam, candidates will get 1 mark assigned to that question for every correct answer while 1/3 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer in General Studies Paper.
MVI Exam 2019 Answer Key
1.The Deuce,Smash,Drop,Love,Let,Fault are related to
Bitul.in Answer: Badminton
2. Who is the recipient of Dadasaheb Phalke award in 2017
Bitul.in Answer: Vinod Khanna
3. the best picture of 2018 Oscar was awarded to
Bitul.in Answer:Darkest Hour
4. state announced the setting up of 24*7 Gudiyahelpline for reporting crimes against women?
Bitul.in Answer: Himachal Pradesh
5. In which city of India, India’s first national park for differently abled people was inaugurated?
Bitul.in Answer: Hyderabad
6. which country hosted the Himalayan hydro Expo 2018?
Bitul.in Answer: Nepal
7. according to all India survey of Higher Education, which Indian state has topped in term of gross enrolment ratio in higher education?
Bitul.in Answer: Tamil Nadu
8. Who is the first person to fly in space shuttle and walk on the moon?
Bitul.in Answer: John young
9. which country is the champion of ICC Women World Cup 2017?
Bitul.in Answer: England
10. in which Indian city, the defence minister has decided to set up a defence innovation Centre to assist small industries in manufacturing companies for the defence sector?
Bitul.in Answer: Coimbatore
11. which company launched the world’s thinnest laptop?
12.Ghoomar is the folk dance from
Bitul.in Answer: Rajasthan
13. In which of the archaeological site in West Bengal the presence of a Buddhist monastery dated between 6th to 12th century has been revealed?
14. What is the full form of RADAR?
Bitul.in Answer: radio detecting and ranging
15. Agni VI falls under
Bitul.in Answer: Intercontinental ballistic missile
16. Wall Street is located in
Bitul.in Answer: New York
17. which country has hosted the winter Olympics 2018?
Bitul.in Answer: South Korea
18. the water ATM project was launched in which Indian state?
Bitul.in Answer: West Bengal
19. which is the first railway station in the country to have sanitary napkin vending machine?
Bitul.in Answer: Bhopal station
20. China had set up the world’s first 3D printed bus stop in which of its City?
Bitul.in Answer: Shanghai
21. the Indian Institute of Technology has set up its first food testing lab in which IIT Campus?
Bitul.in Answer: Kharagpur
22. to promote Hindi language all over the world, when is the world Hindi Day celebrated?
Bitul.in Answer: 10th January
23. who is the editor of the book Majuli: resources and challenges?
Bitul.in Answer:Dr. Sanjib Kumar Borkakoti
24.”Rizhao”, the Missile frigate, was commissioned by which country?
Bitul.in Answer: China
25. when is the Indian army Day celebrated in India?
Bitul.in Answer: 15th January
26. the difference of two rational number is
Bitul.in Answer: always rational
27. the sum of a rational and irrational number is
Bitul.in Answer: always irrational
28. the ratio of loss and the sale price of an article is 1:7. the percentage of loss is
29. a man buys an article at x and sell it at 750 rupees and thereby he gain 25%. the value of x is
30. a salesman sold an article at 20% loss. if we could sale at 200 rupees more, there would be a gain of 5%. the cost price of the article is
51. crossing the line is the autobiography of
Bitul.in Answer:Luis Suarez
52. who wrote ‘Centerbruy Tales’?
Bitul.in Answer: geoffrey chaucer
53. Jai Jawan Jai Kisan is the slogan of
Bitul.in Answer: Lal Bahadur Shastri
54. when did Pondicherry became a union territory of India?
55.S.B Maiga was appointed as the prime minister of which country?
56. who has become the India’s highest ranked player in the international table tennis Federation ranking?
Bitul.in Answer:G. Sathiyan
57. which state launched Chah Bagichar dhaan puruskar Mela 2017-18?
Bitul.in Answer: Assam
58. all India Muslim League was founded in
59. the parliament of Malaysia is known as
Bitul.in Answer: Dewan Rakyat and Dewan Negara
60. the Poiliu is the nickname of
Bitul.in Answer: French soldier
61. which is the first spaceship to orbit the moon?
62. Andhra Pradesh gramina Vikas Bank operationalised its first desktop ATM in which state?
Bitul.in Answer: Telangana
63. which of the following is the world’s largest cleanliness survey carried out by union Ministry of housing and urban affairs?
Bitul.in Answer: swachh Bharat-2018
64. name the Housing Finance Company, which has the rise 1000 crore by selling India’s first social bonds?
Bitul.in Answer: Indiabulls Housing Finance
65. who become the first batsman to score 300 in T20 International?
Bitul.in Answer: Colin Munro
66. which state has made its logo, highlighting the biswa Bangla theme with Ashoka pillars?
Bitul.in Answer: West Bengal
67. which is the first country in the world to legalize equal pay for men and women for the same work?
Bitul.in Answer: Iceland
68. who was awarded the best Central Bank Governor in the Asia Pacific for 2018 by UK best magazine’ the banker’?
Bitul.in Answer: Ravi Menon
69. Union Health Ministry has launched India’s first online oncology tutorial series, aimed at training doctors to detect and diagnosed early sign of which disease?
Bitul.in Answer: cancer
70. how many official languages are there in UNO?
71. the headquarter of ILO is situated in
72. Manas Sanctuary is located in
Bitul.in Answer: Assam
73. which is known as cockpit of Europe?
Bitul.in Answer: Belgium
74. which place is famous as Sanskrit village of India?
Bitul.in Answer: Mathur Karnataka
75. durand Cup is associated with
Bitul.in Answer: football
76. the first countries of GCC to introduce value added tax for the first time in 2018
Bitul.in Answer: UAE Saudi Arabia
77. what was the theme of World wetlands day celebrated on 2nd February 2019?
Bitul.in Answer: wetlands and climate change
78. who was appointed for a fixed tenure of 2 years, as the new director of Central Board of Investigation?
Bitul.in Answer: Rishi Kumar Shukla
79. Which is the national aquatic animal of India?
Bitul.in Answer: river dolphin
80. which is the official flower of West Bengal?
Bitul.in Answer: night flowering Jasmine(sefali)
81. where did Indian Space Research Organisation last human space flight center?
Bitul.in Answer: Bangalore
82. which bridge is known as cantilever bridge of India?
Bitul.in Answer: Rabindra Setu of Kolkata
83.The khadakwasla is famous for
Bitul.in Answer:Defence academy
84. who among the following proved that the earth is not flat ?
Bitul.in Answer: Copernicus
85. who was honoured with the first word Smith award 2019 for his contribution to Indian literature at the words count festival?
Bitul.in Answer: Pawan Kumar Verma
86. name of the former secretary of Government of India who was awarded with K. Veeramani Award for Social Justice 2018?
Bitul.in Answer: p s Krishnan
87. who was awarded the Sangeet Natak Academy Award,2017 under the category Hindustani vocal music?
Bitul.in Answer:Lalit J.Rao
88. which among the following Nation participated in FIFA World Cup 2018 for the first time?
Bitul.in Answer: Panama
89. which of the following animals is name as the National aquatic animal of Thailand?
Bitul.in Answer: Siamese fighting fish
90. In 2019 which country has signed the Accord to join NATO to become the member of the NATO military alliance?
Bitul.in Answer: Macedonia
91. what is the repo rate in India which is recently replaced by RBI, in 6th bi monthly monetary policy?
92. Veer Savarkar International Airport is situated at
Bitul.in Answer: Port Blair
93. what is the theme of 2nd ASEAN- india youth Summit, which was recently held in Assam?
Bitul.in Answer: connectivity: pathway to shared prosperity
94. who is the first woman judge in Supreme Court?
Bitul.in Answer: Fathima bibi
95. in which state there is no Human Rights Commission?
Bitul.in Answer: Delhi
96. the national register of citizen proposed for
Bitul.in Answer: both A and B are correct
97. after Sikkim, which state was declared as the second state in the Northeast to be declared open defecation free?
Bitul.in Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
98. in January 1 2018 upto how many Rupees finance minister stated that there will be no charge on debit card transaction?
99. in which state GAIL India Ltd has commissioned India’s second largest rooftop Solar Power Plant?
Bitul.in Answer: Uttar Pradesh
100. what is the currency of Bhutan?
Full Answer Available Soon
MVI 2019 Question Paper in PDF
MVI 2019 Cut Off