WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam Syllabus 2019
PSC Miscellaneous Syllabus: West Bengal Public Service Commission(WBPSC) Miscellaneous Services Exam Syllabus details are given below…
PSC divides Miscellaneous Services Exam into three successive stages:
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type): 200 Marks
- Final Examination (Conventional Type): 450 Marks
- Personality Test: 100 Marks
PSC Miscellaneous Syllabus for Preliminary Exam
PSC Miscellaneous Preliminary Exam consists of General Knowledge and Current Affairs (150 marks) and Arithmetic (50 marks) containing 100 Multiple choice objective type questions carrying 2 marks each and having 1½ hours duration.
PSC Miscellaneous Syllabus for Final(Main) Examination
PSC Miscellaneous Mains Examination consists of three papers of Conventional type questions, namely, Paper-I: English, Paper-II: Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali and Paper-III: General Studies and Arithmetic.150 marks and 1½ hours time will be given for each Paper-I and Paper-II respectively.150 marks[[100 marks for General Studies (Group-“A”) and 50 marks for Arithmetic (Group-“B”)] and 2½ hours time will be given for Paper-III. All papers (Paper-I, II & III) will be held on the same day.
PSC Miscellaneous Syllabus for Personality Test
Those Aspirants who successfully qualify the PSC Miscellaneous Mains Exam are called for the Personality Test. It is conducted by a board of competent evaluators who check how suitable the candidate is for the job.
PSC Miscellaneous Syllabus for General Studies
3. Who’s Who
10.Headquarter of International Organisations
PSC Miscellaneous Syllabus for Arithmetic
Similar to Mathematics paper at the Madhyamik Examination of the Board of Secondary Education, West Bengal.
PSC Miscellaneous Syllabus for English
- Drafting of a report from points or materials supplied ;
- Translation from Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali, as the case may be, to English;
- Condensing of a prose passage (Summary/Precis) ;
- Correct use of words, correction of sentences, use of common phrases, synonyms and antonyms etc.
PSC Miscellaneous Syllabus for Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali
- Drafting of a report from points or materials supplied;
- Translation from English to Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali, as the case, maybe;
- Condensing of a prose passage ;