Naim Institution Review:
School life has come to end. Each one of you will be entering a new phase with promising futures and exciting times. Soon after the results are out, there is a lot of buzzes on which courses to apply for, what colleges to watch out for. And then .. the dilemma sets in. Don’t worry, Naim Institution provides career counseling guidance for those students who wish to pursue their career after 12th i.e Higher Secondary in any fields. Selecting a perfect course for you after 12th that is at the undergraduate level is very important for a student as it decides the fate of his career. If one chooses a good career at this level his career will blossom but if he chooses a wrong course his career gets ruined.
GNM stands for (General Nursing and Midwifery) and focuses on educating nursing students on the topics of general health care and midwifery.
Qualification:(1) Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively. (2) Minimum education: a: 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with an aggregate of 45% marks. b : 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN, BScN) also known in some countries as a Bachelor of Nursing (BN) or Bachelor of Science (BS) with a Major in Nursing is an academic degree in the science and principles of nursing, granted by an accredited tertiary education provider.
Qualification: Bachelor of Science in Nursing or B.Sc Nursing is a 4-year undergraduate course, the minimum eligibility criterion for which is the successful completion of 10+2 level of education in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
The Bachelor of Pharmacy degree is popularly known as B–Pharm. It is a four-year program with both annual and semester schemes available. To be eligible, one must qualify with at least 50% marks in 10 + 2 (or an equivalent examination) with biology or biotechnology as one of the subjects.
BBA BCA and many more–
BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and focuses on overseeing and supervising business operations, as well as related fields which include accounting, finance, and marketing. It is a 3-year course. To be eligible, one must qualify with at least 50% marks in 10 + 2 (or an equivalent examination).
BCA stands for Bachelor in Computer Application and focuses on computer applications. It is also a 3-year course. To be eligible, one must qualify with at least 50% marks in 10 + 2 (or an equivalent examination).
- East West College of Nursing
- Hina College of Nursing
- Capital College of Nursing
- RR Group of Institute
- SB College of Nursing
- Mother Teresa Group of Institute
- Raja Rajeshwari Group of Institute
- SBS College of Nursing
- Mirinda College of Nursing
- Gautam Group of Institute
Why you should come to Naim Institution?
Naim Institution– recommends attending any university within your budget. Your budget needs to include the cost of nursing school as well. It is well-known in the medical profession (as opposed to the legal or business professions) that “school pedigree” is not overwhelmingly important.
The major goal of Naim Institution is to prepare and teach students the following:
- Caring – Applies and incorporates caring behavior that would demonstrate respect for the individuality of others.
- Healthcare – To demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to improve the healthcare of individuals, groups, families, and communities.
- Communication – To attain mutually defined goals via communication with patients and in alliance with other health professionals.
- Environment – Blend information that relates to both internal and external environmental causes for use in the clinical decision-making procedure.
- Culture – Create cultural concepts to solve complex problems in the provision of culturally sensitive nursing care to individuals, groups, families, and communities.
- Competency – Demonstrates the exercise of knowledge and obtained nursing skills to give safe and effective therapeutic nursing involvements in varied settings.
- Critical Thinking – Demonstrates the integration of critical thinking into the nursing procedure and applies research findings to devise and put into practice complex decisions in all facets of nursing care.
- Learning-Teaching – Develops and organizes suitable learning-teaching activities to convene the health requirements of individuals, groups, families, and communities.
- The professionalism of people – Analyzes the interaction of ethical, legal and political factors upon nursing care policy at all levels of practice and demonstrates behaviors which would reflect professional responsibility and accountability.
The purpose of the course is to assist the students to become a professional nurse who is committed to the promotion of health, prevention of disease and care and rehabilitation of the clients.
Please let us know if you are interested in any of the above course. Looking forward to hearing from you.