Aikyashree Scholarship Online Application
WBMDFC invites application for Oikkoshri/Oikkoshree scholarship from the students, who have done their schooling in West Bengal only. Students can participate in this scholarship 4th class onwards. A student should be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
Aikyashri Scholarship 2019
WBMDFC is given this scholarship to the student, who is
- Permanent resident of the State of West Bengal.
- Studying in any institutions of the State after passing out the State Board /Council of Secondary Education or a State aided University in West Bengal.
- Must have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
- Family annual income does not exceed 2 lakh for pre-metric and post-metric,2.5 lakh for Merit-cum-means Scholarship.
wbmdfc scholarship gov in online Application
- Visit the official website of Aikyashree Scholarship. Click here to visitAdvertisement
- Select your district where you study
- Next, click Ok button
- Fillup full application form
Aikyashree Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount is given according to WBMDFC norm. Here are the details-
Aikyashree Prokolpo Last date
The last date to apply this scholarship 15th September 2019
Why this Scholarship?
The primary objective of the Pre-matric Scholarship is to encourage the minority communities to send their children to schools and to prevent drop-out.
The Post-matric scholarship intends to encourage students to continue their pursuit of higher education.
The objective of Merit-cum-Means scholarship for professional and technical courses is to support the students to pursue professional/technical studies for consequently increasing their employability potential.