Download Nabanna Scholarship Application Form 2020
Nabanna Scholarship invites application from the students, who have done their schooling in West Bengal only. Students can participate in this scholarship 10th class onwards. A student should be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
WB Chief Minister Relief Fund (Nabanna) Scholarship 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Nabanna Scholarship 2020
Scholarship from Chief Minister’s Relief Fund and Chief Minister’s Discretionary Fund is given to the student whois
- Permanent resident of the State of West Bengal.
- Studying in any institutions of the State after passing out the State Board /Council of Secondary Education or a State aided University in West Bengal.
- Got 65% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik Examination [for H.S. level] or 60% in aggregate in H.S. Examination [ for U.G. level] or 55% Marks in the Honours Subject [for P.G. level]
- Do not enjoy any other governmental(central/state) scholarship or stipend for the same course or stage of study during the last year.
- Family annual income does not exceed Rs. 60000/-.
Required documents for Nabanna Scholarship 2020
Xerox of all documents attested by Group-A Govt. Officer.
- Xerox of Mark Sheets of all previous examinations passed.
- Xerox of Monthly Family Income Certificate from any one mentioned within the bracket – (DM/ SDO/ BDO / Group-A Govt. Officer not below the rank of Joint B.D.O./ Executive Officer in case of Municipality / Deputy Commissioner of Corporation).
- Xerox of Recommendation from MP/MLA to the Hon’ble Chief Minister stating monthly family income of the student.
- Self declaration of the student under his/her signature regarding present course of study mentioning year/semester and receipt of any scholarship / aid/assistance, duly countersigned by the head of the Present institution with seal .
- Self Bank Account details with xerox of Bank Pass Book.
- Xerox of tution/admission fees book or PaySlip
- Xerox of Rank Card & Allotment letter of Selection Committee (only for Engineer & Medical Students)
nabanna scholarship application form pdf
Application form Click here
Self Declaration Click here
MLA declaration Click here
The Assistant Secretary,
Chief Minister’s Office,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road
Howrah – 711 102
nabanna scholarship 2020 last date:
There is no last date to apply this scholarship.You can apply any time.
nabanna scholarship helpline number
For any enquiry and suggestion, all are most welcome at the following :
Telephone : (033)2214 1902 or (033) 2253 5278
nabanna scholarship amount
Scholarship amount RS.10,000 for general categary & Rs.15,000 for Technical/Medical students.